Elijah and I were having a little chat this morning and I decided to bust out the camera to catch part of it on video. We had been talking for a a while and I wish I would have caught more of it on camera.
We had been talking all about Baby Luke and Elijah becoming a big brother. Eli is getting ready!! He knows baby Luke is coming on tuesday. He knows where baby Luke will go nigh night. He loves to give his baby brother kisses. He's been extra loving lately-- lots of kisses and hugs whenever he sees Mama's big belly-- especially if its bare. He is so sweet. He predicts that Luke will have blue eyes-- just like Elijah and Dada. He knows to "shh" baby when he cries. He always says "love you gook" before bed each night. He is too cute and I can't believe there are only FOUR more days till he's not my only boy getting all of my attention.
We're all counting down the days... are you!? It's our last weekend as a family of 3. The plans include: some pampering for mama, resting when possible, hanging out with dear friends, a baseball game, church, deep cleaning the house (which it needs desperately), and packing mama's bag for the hospital. All systems are a "go" for Tuesday morning bright and early! WOW!!
No comments:
Post a Comment