Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bumpdate~ Week 37











Weeks: 37 Weeks : I made it to FULL TERM!!! 

Size of baby: Big Watermelon! :)  I am officially measuring 45-46 weeks pregnant. Wowsa!!  I'm guessing he's around 7 pounds but definitely long!  The nurses at my OB office were taking bets on how big he'll be. And aparently they all think he's at least 8.... I'm hoping they are wrong ;-) 

Maternity Clothes? YES. Anything comfortable. Also, lately, very little clothing (usually just shorts and sports bra) is worn while inside our VERY HOT tiny apartment. ;-) 

Sleep: Just ok. Not good, but not terrible, I guess. I'm waking up a lot and hurting more and more. Last night I even woke up groaning out loud in pain. Thankfully, I'm not keeping the hubs up too much. Also, almost every night I'm awake for an hour or so in the middle of the night. I wake to go to the bathroom, and can't get back to sleep so I just lay there. 

Best Moment this week: Celebrating some big events in our little family. Sweet E turning 2 and our 3rd Anniversary. Enjoying the days as a family of three as we countdown to meeting LT. 

Miss Anything? Not hurting and not being so HOT. I'm a heater lately... and with the high temps and no a/c in this apartment-- it's been down right awful! Definitely trying to cherish and enjoy what's left of this pregnancy though! 

Movement: Still there and still loving it. He's been doing some mighty hard pushing/stretching out. I call it "trying to escape". Also get some rolling motion of what feel like feet/hands but I can't tell for sure. Enjoying it all and soaking it up... it's almost over! 

Food Cravings: Nothing really specific. 

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! 

Labor Signs: a lot of contractions still every day. Also, that feear of my water breaking, never leaves me!! 

Symptoms: Contractions, cramping, shortness of breath, low energy, aching back and hips. In general- I just feel beat. I often tell hubby at the end of the night that "im dead" and just want to lay on the couch. With being so hot, it has magnified this a ton! Not much energy to do anything lately!! Just resting lots when I can! 

Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly.

Wedding ring on or off? OFF! :( sadly, I finally removed them. And, I could barely get them off when I did. With being so hot and starting to swell a bit towards the end... I knew I needed to take them off and it hurt. Glad I did it though. Can't wait to get them back on-- I feel naked! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We made it 37 weeks and baby is officially full term! This is HUGE! (and so am I) haha! We are so very excited to meet him. Its surreal. We lay in bed each night saying how we're one day closer to meeting him and finally holding him.  Some nights, I just can't believe it. I'm starting to get nervous about Elijah-- how he'll do when we're in the hospital for 3-4 days and how he'll do adjusting to luke finally actually BEING here and not just being something we talk about. Also just starting to get nervous about the c-section and recovery in general. ** I do get a bit more moody these days with being so freaking hot and not having much energy, but I'm mostly happy!

Looking forward to: Less than ONE WEEK-- FINALLY meeting our newest little Guy. Mr july. LT. Lukey. baby luke. Little luke. Gook. (He's already aquired a few nick names) We cannot wait. July 3rd is in exactly 6 days. WOW. We *think* we're ready and can't wait to see him, hold him, kiss him, and introduce him to the world. <3 


Goofing off with how LARGE I am and ready to POP any minute! :) 


I like this picture-- 
because my bubble gum bubble actually popped right when we took the photo! HA! Wonder if it's a sign?? ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment