Saturday, June 16, 2012

E's new fav Summertime Spot!

Well, E has a new summertime spot. We know where we'll be going many more times in June, and definitely lots before we move. The spray park near us is THE place to be! We've now walked there two evenings in a row. (The walk is good for the big prego mama too -- there and back is about 1.5 miles) The first evening, we weren't prepared for the water to be on and Elijah was in his jeans and t-shirt. He was timid at first but ended up loving the water- so we let him get soaking wet in his clothes and he didn't care. Tonight, we went prepared! He was decked out in his new swim trunks, swim shirt, and swim hat and he was ready to take on the park. He LOVED it!!  Again, slightly timid at first, but as soon as he warms up he's running around and literally squealing and yelling with a huge grin on his face. What a fun family time. I wouldn't mind spending my saturday evenings like this with my sweet little family. I caught some pics from our adventure this evening. Beware: I'm sure there will be many more similar happy boy at the spray park pics to come in the future as well. :-) 


Testing it out... 


Deciding he might just like this place! 



Pure Joy! :-) 



LOVING it! :-)






Best daddy EVER. <3  






Ok, Time to go home mama. I'm hungry! :-) 


What a fun family evening. Sure do love these guys I'm blessed with.
We're looking forward to celebrating DADDY tomorrow. 
We're so lucky to have him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment