Last evening was such a beautiful evening!!
Finally, after a week of dreary skies and rainy weather, the sun decided to come out. It was perfect timing for a lovely walk along the river to capture some maternity photos. After much debate, we decided not to do professional photos in the effort to save a little money. So, instead, my dear friend Jacque came along for the walk and snapped some sweet photos of our growing family. Also, Hubby took some photos of just me and the belly. We could not be more happy with what we got! After all the pics were taken I got to play around editing them: coloring/texturing/cropping/etc. And they turned out fantastic!!! :-) I know I'll always cherish these pictures, which are a snapshot into such an exciting time in our life :
Preparing to become a family of four!!
Hubby liked this shot of just my belly poking out around the fence.
The hubs is proud of this picture he snapped-
he says he should just be a professional photographer.
Sweet E is just not as photogenic as I always want him to be.
But, we managed to sneak him in to a few of the photos and they turned out alright! :-)
One of the two decent family photos we got!
Big brother might not like the camera: but we managed to get these two cute shots!!
35 weeks : full belly shot!
Our second family photo.
Such a cool pic!!
The lighting is a little off- since we look dark- but I LOOOVE it.
It awesome to see us in the shadow and
to look at the beautiful creation around us.
One of my very favorites :)
Love this photo!
Love my sweet hubby and best friend and father of my boys.
Love the lighting
and LOVE the good view of Luke in the belly.
We are SO anxious and waiting to meet little luke who's due to arrive in just THREE weeks from today! (or possibly sooner!)
I'm so very thankful we took the evening to take these sweet photos which we'll always have to cherish forever.




















No comments:
Post a Comment