Luke is quite the mover! He has always been pretty active-- I think more than Elijah was. I LOOOOVE it. Always have. It's my very favorite part of being pregnant and something I cherish while I have it. I know I missed it after Elijah was born. There is just something so special about this connection with your unborn child moving around like crazy inside you. Sometimes it is visible to others, but most of the time it's something special only you as mama get to experience. Like I've said before, it's like an inside joke. And I adore it.
Lately I've been trying desperately to get a decent video showing off the belly movement. Luke REALLY gets the belly dancing sometimes. It's awesome to see the waves and pokes and shaking. I finally got a good enough video to share! Sorry for the poor quality, it was a quick one on my phone. It didn't really pick up the sound, which is ok because for the majority of it Eli and Daddy are reading a book in the background. It's kind of long, but I promise worth your time :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment