Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bumpdate~ Week 34







Weeks: 34 Weeks 
Size of baby: Roughly: 5-6 pounds; 19-21 inches. We'll find out his estimated weight at our ultrasound this Thursday! 
Maternity Clothes? yes. yes. yes. 
Sleep: Not the best, but ok. Still the same ol' difficult to get comfortable and wake with an aching back and hips.  
Best Moment this week: Enjoying Billings with family, a special baby shower for Luke, and getting back to Missoula to get ready for what's to come VERY soon.... Meeting Luke :) 
Miss Anything? Staying up late. I feel like an old woman and don't like staying out. I'd rather be at home in my pj's than do much of anything else in the evenings. Even in Billings I had opportunities to go out late and felt lame for staying home. I did, however, manage to stay up till midnight at our friends wedding-- AND danced quite a bit at the reception-- I'm sure I was quite the sight. 
Movement: Some days not as much, but others he is just as active as ever. My whole belly does waves and shakes with his movements and I enjoy just staring at it and soaking it all up... I still don't know if this is my last pregnancy and don't want to regret wishing this time away! 
Food Cravings: Nothing really specific. I'm hungry almost all the time, but get full very fast due to lack of space in my stomach! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope- Not at all! 
Labor Signs: uncomfortable a lot.  contractions here and there. belly is SO full-  feel like I could burst with all this fluid and baby in me.  hips still hurting. 
Symptoms: All of the above and shortness of breath. Definitely waddling more these days-- this belly is HEAVY to load around. :-) 
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly. 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight! Difficult to get on and off now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time.... so excited to meet this boy and keep thinking it could be coming really soon. 
Looking forward to: July 3rd!! Definitely my ultrasound with the OB on Thursday-- can't wait to see what it says and get a look at Luke again!! Enjoying my days off not working-- this is the BIGGEST blessing that I do not take for granted. Enjoying my last days with E as my only child... something I want to cherish and hold dear as I know it will never be the same. 

Big brother Eli isn't totally sure what's coming...
but he is still pretty cute when it comes to baby luke in the belly.

He's already sharing his toys...
(we'll see if this continues) 


And giving him hugs...


We can't wait to meet you little Luke :-) 




1 comment:

  1. Like you said, enjoy those last days with him as your only child. I tried to do this too because life is so much different once #2 comes along. It's amazing, but different. Hard sometimes to split your attention and not feel bad about it when not that long ago, #1 had ALL the attention! You will do great mama. Been thinking about you lots lately and hoping you are staying somewhat comfortable, at least during the day. I know you are cherishing every moment, as did I, but we can't wait to meet Luke, not to mention I can't wait to have you home! Text or call anytime! Love you girl! XXOO

    ReplyDelete