Last night I put you in the jammies I bought when we found out we were expecting another baby and I was so,so excited. I loved knowing that a precious life was growing inside of me. I love being pregnant and could not wait to have another baby.
Now, I don't really like gender neutral clothing (one of the many reasons I prefer to find out the sex of our babies so I can plan and buy lots of green/blue or lots of pinks!). But, it's a long time to wait for your Mama. And when I saw these jammies I knew that they'd be perfect: boy OR girl. And you, son, look super adorable in them. I captured a few sweet pictures of you wearing your jammies that Mama picked out for her baby. I do kind of miss having you in my belly, but I love, LOVE having you on the outside even more. You are such a sweet, sweet baby boy. Time's moving so fast and I don't like it much. I have so much to tell you about your 2nd month of life but I'll save that for next week when I do your 2 month post.
(oh, How can it already be 2 months!?!?)
For now, I'll just share some pretty cute pictures....
Showing off your jammies in your crib
Sweet, sweet baby boy.
This is your buddy George the Giraffe
You love him
He plays you ocean wave sounds
as you fall asleep in your crib for you afternoon naps.
You were getting pretty sleepy here so your eyes look tired.
But, I absolutely LOVE your luscious lips.
So kissable!
Love you to the moon and back, baby boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment