You weigh 13 # 5 oz.... 90th percentile!
You are 23 3/8 inches long.... 75th percentile!
And your head is 15 3/4 inches.... 90th percentile!
You sure are a BIG & HEALTHY boy!
I have a picture of your brother after his first shots... so here you are!
You cried for just a min.
And then fell right asleep in the car seat, tough boy!:)
Here we are again. Another month flew by and here you are already 2 months old! You are such a joy and we can't imagine life without you in our family. You fit right in and it's hard to remember what it was like with only one little man in our lives. Now, we've got 2, and our hands are FULL... but, we couldn't be happier!! :-)
You're growing and changing every day. Your looks are really changing these days and we're seeing even more of big brother in you. Your eyes look bigger and bluer as time goes by. They are still a really pretty dark blue and I love them. You're just learning to smile-- we've only caught a few big ones out of you-- but when we do we're SO excited! Usually you give just cute lil' smirks that still make us grin right along with you. Your cheeks are still very kissable and chubby. Your little "old man fuzz hair" is pretty darn adorable. You look almost bald from the front-- but you've got some thick fuzz in the back! It's still a light brown shade. You make the sweetest kiss lips. You're still a bit chunky... but for the most part your growth has really slowed down over this month! However, you're just moving into size 2 diapers this week and you're currently wearing both 0-3 and 3 month clothes. You are just beginning to "Coo" and you're trying to find your voice and talk to us. You discovered your fists and LOVE them. You love to eat them and try to shove your whole hand in your mouth. A couple times you've even found your thumb-- uh oh-- not sure we're ready for another thumb sucker :) But, you really love your binky these days, and that's just fine! You also discovered how fun your tongue is and like to make silly faces and stick that tongue out at times! You rolled over from tummy to back at 6 weeks. You hold your head up really well during tummy time and almost always roll right over multiple times. You are starting to track some toys and really love your play mat that plays music and flashes colored lights. You love Mama to hold you most of the time. But, Dada gets his special time with you every night when he's rocks or bounces you to sleep. Speaking of sleep, you are still a pretty good sleeper! With the exception of a few rough nights here and there, you only wake up once a night. That time is never quite the same-- but as of this week you've been making it till either 4 or 5 am! You eat and go back to sleep and don't wake again till about 8 am. It's great! You nap each morning around 10 for about an hour. You typically take your longer afternoon nap in your crib in your room every day-- anywhere from 2-4 hours (we never know how long it will be!). And then you cat nap here and there in the evenings. You love to be swaddled for sleep and still sleep in your bassinet next to Mama at nights....And, you will continue to until you're consistently sleeping through the night-- which I'm hoping happens by next month! (Maybe I'm a bit optimistic?!?) Eating has continued to be a tough chore for us at times, Lukey. You eat every 3 hours during the day still. I love breastfeeding, but it is not always peaceful and sweet. Its often exhausting and very challenging. You love your milk... but you have quite a bit of tummy issues and sometimes feeding times can be rough! Oftentimes we end up just bottle feeding. We're still working through it though and we'll stick with it, baby boy! :) You have your first little cold, nothing serious, but you're still stuffy and gurgly.Your brother still loves you. He's such a good big brother. He "watches" you while Mama is getting ready. I'll find him reading to you or laying next to you. He loves for you to come "down" and play with him on the ground. He kisses you lots and always asks for you when you're sleeping. So sweet to watch you two.
I thought I'd list a few of my favorite things about you this month.
I LOVE your lips-- either Kissing or Elvis-- they are so adorable:
I LOVE your big dark blue eyes:
I LOVE your swirly Belly Button:
I LOVE your cute feet and long skinny toes:
I LOVE your old man fuzz hair:
I LOVE your silly faces and cute little tongue:
I LOVE how you're such an alert, big boy:
I love how you're a happy baby boy:
Well...We actually love EVERYTHING about you :)
Happy 2 months, LT!












No comments:
Post a Comment