Our boys sure love their bath time. :-)
It's so fun to watch them together. Elijah has always loved baths... literally since the first one he received as a baby. And, Lukey is following right in his footsteps because he too loves bath time! We have a baby bath tub for Gook, but it's just not as much fun. Eli asks for baby gook to come in the tub with him each time he gets a bath and Luke loves to lay in the water. His eyes usually get wide-eyed and he calms right down. He just loves the water, just like big brother! We caught this pretty adorable video tonight during brother bath time.
Here's a few pics from the fun! We make cute boys, if I do say so myself ;-) I just love them to pieces. It's during bath time that I see thir skin color difference the most. Both so different, yet so beautiful. One with pure white skin and hair, the other with olive colored skin and brown hair. Both with blue eyes, one more light and transluscent than the other. They are each unique. Each perfect. Each beautiful in their own way. Each created in God's perfect image. I pray that Eli will grow up loving who he is and thanking God for making him that way. I pray that Luke will grow up proud of his big brother and defending him when needed. I know that these two will be friends and we pray that their relationship will always remain close. We thank God each day for these beautiful blessings!!!
Silly Brothers
These days...
LT's getting chunky!
And... trying to smile :-)
Eli loves kissing baby gook!
Showing off their towels from Oma!
Love these two boys.
They are my heart.
Matching Pj's from Nana & Papa! :-)
Cute brother feet...
I wonder if Luke's will be as big as Elijah's!



No comments:
Post a Comment