Friday, August 3, 2012

Luke's Newborn Photos

We had the amazing opportunity to meet a sweet, genuine, fun and VERY talented photographer through Libby's family. We were so excited to have her capture some great pics of Luke as a newborn. I LOVE them!! I cannot say enough good things about Laura. Check out her website at ellejaephotography.com. She is super bubbly, funny, and just a sweet, not to mention super talented gal! We might just have to make a trip back to Missoula to do family photos some day with her. I'm in love with her talent and work-- which is clearly a passion of hers. One of my favorite things was how she even came to visit us in the hospital right after Lukey was born and caught some pictures for us to share with everyone right away. I love that and will always cherish them. At exactly 1 week we took a short 45 minute trip to Hamilton, MT where she had set up a little studio in her dining room and we spent almost 3 hours taking pics, talking, feeding luke to keep him sleepy and easy-to-pose, and having fun.  She had a blast with the props and catching some of Luke's newborn goodness. 


There are SO many great ones. Here are our favorites: 


Probably one of my VERY favorites! 





Handsome man in his ties! 


I saw this bucket prop of hers in other photos and I could not wait to put Luke in there. I am SO happy with how it turned out. And, it just so happens, that it the only picture we got with his eyes open!! 
LOVE! 


Our only brothers photo! 
Eli was a little stinker and wouldn't smile for any pictures, but good thing he just loves kissing baby gook because this turned out fabulous! I already have a canvas ordered for the perfect spot in on our living room wall. Can't wait to see it every day. It's just too precious not to love! 










In daddy's arms. <3 






A perfect representation of our sweet family of four!!
"All because two people fell in Love" 




No comments:

Post a Comment