Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Play fun on the playmat!

One of our favorite toys or gadgets for the boys have been this awesome playmat. Its bright colors, music, and flashing star on top are great! I have videos from both boys playing on the mat and even cousin Nathan got to use it. I'm sure the other cousins will use it in the future too. How fun! 


here's baby eli enjoying the mat! 




Each morning with Lukey after he eats breakfast we have play time on the mat. He does his morning exercises, as I call them! :) He does tummy time, works on holding his head up, and much to my surprise-- started rolling over! One day shy of 6 weeks, on a normal morning of playing on the play mat, Luke went and rolled right over. I thought it could be a fluke, but he did it again. Again, and again! He continues to roll over a few times each day. That first day was so fun, though. I will always remember it. Elijah and I cheered and went crazy when he would roll for us. I got out my camera quick and tried to capture some of the fun. Big brother just thought it was so funny and laughed and clapped and cheered! :-) "go baby gook!"  I couldn't belive my baby boy was already rolling over. I thought Eli rolling over at 8 weeks was early... and here Luke is rolling over at 6! Crazy! Just makes me want to stop time because my babies are growing up too fast!!! 




Elijah is such a great big brother!! He loves to have gook on the ground with him. He'll repeatedly ask for "baby gook go down", which means he wants Luke down on the ground with him. He loves to "play" with Luke. They lay on the mat together, and he makes sure there is always music going. He also brings books for mama and dada to read to Gook. It's pretty dang cute! 




The cutest froggy butt ever! 
:-)



Reading with Dada!







No comments:

Post a Comment