Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Look

After messing with the look of my blog again and messing it up AGAIN... I ended up switching to a super simple and easy look to the blog. I'm not in love. But, I can't figure out how to get it back to the way I had it before I started messing with it tonight. BOO!

So, until I either figure it out or pick a new way, this is the blog for now. Easy and simple. (which, my hubby told me he prefers). But, I like more color and pictures! ha!

I had planned on blogging tonight... but instead, I wasted a good hour with the design of this blog and am calling it quits for the night! :-) Can't wait to catch up with lots of pictures from our super fun time at the MT fair last night and from our hike up at Woodbine Campground today. Lots of cuteness overload coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment