Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lazy Wednesday


On Wednesday's before I have to return back to work for 3 nights, Elijah and I usually bum around the house and keep it really low key, as well as nap whenever we can! :) Today we enjoyed playing this morning and after lunch Eli got a long fun bathtime where he enjoyed babbling away and playing with his bath toys! Couldn't resist taking a video of him for a bit so you all can watch him.




Also snapped a few photos of my love bug after the bath playing while I got dinner ready to go in the crock pot. It's been a good day, but I'm dreading leaving my boy for work-- as always!

3 more nights and we'll be home in Billings with all of our amazing family for 5 days! Can't wait!!!


I call these pics: Eli of the Jungle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment