Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wine-O

"Wine to me is passion. 
It's family and friends.
It's warmth of heart 
and generosity of Spirit."


The definition of a Wine-O: 
An individual who enjoys drinking wine more than most. 

Lately, I've termed myself a wine-o. I've always liked wine, preferably a large glass of robust red wine. My favorite thing to do on my evenings off after I've tucked my sweet Elijah into bed is to pour myself a glass of red wine to sip on while catching up on the blogs I read, my own blog, and my tv shows that I've missed on the nights I work. On the weekends, the hubs and I will often settle in to cuddle, watch a movie, and enjoy some delicious red wine together. Now, don't get me wrong, we may not be TRUE wine-o's because we don't buy the most expensive kinds. But, we do however, enjoy trying a new kind of wine each week as something fun to do together! 

Here is the wine we chose this week: A merlot that was made in Dayton, MT. 
And, the grapes are from up the Rattlesnake Valley
 which is about 5 minutes from our house!
 Pretty excited to have a glass tonight
 while we enjoy catching up on our shows!


And this is my favorite wine that Colin picked out for me ~~
 The Mad Housewife

Mad Housewife:
Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room.
Past the litter box and between the plastic yard toys.
This is your time.
Time to enjoy a moment to yourself.
A moment without the madness.
The dishes can wait.
Dinner be damned!


"May our Love be like good Wine,
Grow stronger as it grows older."



No comments:

Post a Comment