We had a great St. Patty's day this year! Eli had a couple of adorable shirts to show off and I took a few REALLY cute photos.
Like some really adorable new favorites!
Thursday Eli wore his "1 Lucky Kid" shirt from Grandma & Grandpa
I love the shirt... but really, I think WE'RE the lucky ones!
We were chosen to be his parents,
a gift I will always and forever be thankful for.
We are 2 Lucky Parents!
It's an early morning before day care...
my sweet, sweet cherub
On Friday night we got to go to our church's annual St. Patrick's day Party!
We enjoyed some good food, good music, and time with great friends.
Before we left we captured a few more shots with our adorable little man.
**Kiss Me For Good Luck**
Love mama's boy!
This is a new favorite of my amazing little family!
Buddah Belly pushin' out the Kiss Me for Good Luck!
Love These Boys!
What a Lucky, Lucky mama I am.






No comments:
Post a Comment