Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Miracle


Here is a song my dear sis gave to me on a Lullaby CD for Eli before he was even born- this is one of my favorites on the playlist- and one I've been listening to a lot lately. My sweet E is truly a miracle and I love this song.


Quick update:

E is still sick. I loathe seeing him sick and miserable. He officially hasn't kept food down since Saturday. We're going to the doctor this afternoon to find out what's up. He's lethargic and quite the sad site lately. And I'm the worried momma wondering what's wrong and if it's more than just "a bug".


"As a Mother my job is to take care of what is possible, and trust GOD with what is impossible."


I needed that quote today.


Trying to trust God to heal my little man, and also to heal my empty heart I've been plagued with the past couple days. Struggling lately for reasons I can't really understand or explain.


But so glad I have an awesome God to turn to, lean on, and trust through everything.


Much love to all of you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment