Introducing The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Gang:
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, & Goofy.
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, & Goofy.
E's love and fascination for Mickey Mosue was our inspiration for Halloween this year. I really wanted to do something he'd like and hopefully get involved with instead of just choosing something I liked. He was one Adorable Mickey and I'm pretty sure Luke made the cutest Pluto EVER. Period. We had a great time this year.
Mickey and his dog Pluto :-)
I adore these too silly boys so very much. <3
We spent the morning with Nana/Auntie Liz going downtown to do a little trick or treating and meeting Dada at his office to show off the boys and then had lunch all together.
For the evening, we went to our church's Trunk Or Treat. It was great! We got dinner...Eli's favorite- hotdogs! Played and went around to the various car trunks that were decorated and church friends handed out candy! It was perfect. Fun spending time with the Haan Family and lots of church family.
Nathan: the serious Raccoon!
Oma Lovin' on Pluto Lukey
Auntie Jess and Uncle Scott.
The Bun Baker and the Oven ;-)
Colin made one dang good goofy!
My sweet pluto all passed out for a lil' nap...
too much fun!
Somebody's lovin' all the candy :)
Afterwards, we drove to Nana and Papa's house to have round two of trick or treating with them as well as Auntie Liz and Bo! What a sweet time making special memories. This is the first year Eli got into trick or treating and really got the point. He kept wanting more candy, of course :) He was sweet and quiet and shy... but if you listened closely he'd say something close to "trick or treat" or "Happy Halloween" and "thank you." It makes me excited for years to come....and I'm already thinking of ideas for next year. And, I'm pretty sure Nana might just be hired for many more years making the boys' costumes since she rocked the Pluto one! :-) Thanks Nana!!
The perfect pumpkin at Nana & Papa's!
Mickey ready for more Trick or Treat fun!
Enjoying all the candy! :)
Happy Pluto with Papa!
E was in such a great mood.
He was carrying around both boys' pumpkins full of candy!
I love Mickey's little tail... :)
E was caught stealing more candy from Nana's bowl...
What a Mischevious look!
Haha! I love this kid!
It was a fun night, we stayed up way too late, and ate way too much candy!!
But, boy! Did we have fun!
Hope you had a fun and safe Halloween.
Now... it's NOVEMBER!
Which means: A 4 month old Luke, being very thankful, more time with family making memories,
and Mama's birthday month! YAY!




























No comments:
Post a Comment