Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

We enjoyed carving pumpkins this year. I have to say, it was a little more stressful than planned. Mama always wants to make it a special event and get cute posed pictures... but a little two year old always has his own plans and wasn't all about it like I thought he might be. Good thing the 3 month old can't say no back to me when I pose him by his carved pumpkin ;-) Overall, it was a fun time and i still got some fun pics! Eli got in to help a bit, but mostly just ran around playing and pushing the garbage can around while Mama and Dada did all the hard work. E helped just for a few minutes to get the gooey insides out and managed to show a few smiles. Luke was not sure what we were trying to do with him and wasn't a huge fan of being put in the pumpkin-- but in keeping with tradition-- I just Had to! :) The boys' pumpkins look pretty adorable, if I do say so myself. 


E was pretty serious at first.
He loves his white pumpkin. 






Daddy talked E into helping him with the big pumpkin guts. 
He didn't help for long, but got involved just a bit! 





Then LT wanted involved!! ;-)


BOO!
I LOVE this pic so much! 




He wasn't sure what the heck we were doing to him...
But he sure looks cute! 






Trying to get a pic of both boys... pretty much imposible without tears ;)


They were much happier in their seats on the floor!



Love this squishy blue-eyed boy! 




"Really Mom... again?"


"I don't like this cold pumpkin much."


E decided he might like to try...


Here is a flashback...
E in the pumpkin in the last two years...

2010


2011



and 2012

E checkin' out the finished product!



Love the Cute lil' handprints! 


We're so Excited for Halloween!! 
The costumes are all ready...
we're working on teaching Eli to say Trick or Treat! 
and we hope it's really fun this year :-)

**Follow me on Instagram if you have it... @jmgerstner**




No comments:

Post a Comment