Now- back to Thanksgiving.....
We had a great Thanksgiving doing what we love-- spending time with family!! We enjoyed a YUMMY dinner with both the Gerstners and the Haans! We missed Auntie Liz, since she had to work. But we all sat down for a delicious feast and ate way too much, as always. Eli kept talking about the "too-key" and "Punkin pie" He may have decided he loves pie-- but I think it's mainly the yummy cream on top! :) And, Lukey boy enjoyed his first food-- Sweet Potatoes!! How fitting, right? Being as it was also his first Thanksgiving! He loved them and chowed down all Mama had brought with us! He sure does love to eat. I think he's a keeper ;-) We enjoyed watching the little boys play and even caught a few cousins pics! I'm so thankful for our dear family and so glad we're back to enjoy special times with them even more!! So much to be thankful for this year. :-)
Mr Serious boy ready for his first Thanksgiving-- he's just wondering when he gets to eat! :)
Nana lovin' on her littlest boy.
Enjoying the grub!
Luke LOVED his food :-)
Silly little turkey.
Uncle Jakey loves his Lukey.
I like that they both have the same hair do goin' on ;-)
Making cream with nana for the pies.
The cousins!!
I adore these lil' turkeys.
SO very thankful for them.








No comments:
Post a Comment