Monday, October 15, 2012

Lukey talkin

Lukey boy is getting more and more talkative. What a cutie-pie he is. He is getting more personality each day and I love our chats we've been having. His faces are hilarious. Right before I started this video I was getting all smiles. Then, he got really serious and was really telling me quite the story! I love this sweet baby boy so very, very much. I could sit chatting and giggling and smiling and cooing with this lil' guy all day long. I enjoy our little times together!

First, here's the video (you might have to turn up the volume-sorry! poor quality since it's from my phone) Every time I get out the real video camera he shuts up and the video is mainly me just talking to him! ha!



And here are his silly smiles I caught right before the video:


He has so many cute smiles... 
He gives  lil' grins, tongue half out, and huge wide-mouth smiles.
A couple times he'll even make coo noise when he's smiling and I know he's trying so hard to get out a laugh. I can't wait to hear him giggling! 


I just LOVE his sweet smiles.


How can you not smile back when you see that sweet face!?!? 

:-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment