Friday, October 5, 2012

Luke's 1st Snow

October 5, 2012. 
Lukey boy's first snow. 


We jumped outside this evening and enjoyed a few minutes in the falling snow. Yes, Snow. Its barely October and we've had maybe a week of gorgeous fall weather and then snow decided to come. I, for one, was NOT happy when I saw the snow coming. But, seeing Eli's pure excitement and joy when we went outside to explore and snap some pictures was SO worth it! I'm still praying it will melt and we can get some more nice days and maybe get a chance to get our family photos I wanted taken in the beautiful fall colors. One can hope! 

For now, we can enjoy these CUUUUTE boys. Luke wasn't sure what to think of the falling snow-- but was all wide-eyed and chill while we hung out and Eli ran around counting and racing and giggling and loving life. So adorable. By the way- his new winter jacket just couldn't be more adorable. What a STUD. :-)


He looks like a lil' snowboarder.



Exploring



love him. 


Checkin' out his first snow


Oh. my. word.
CUTE! 


this. is. bliss.



E is telling Luke how cool the snow is and how much fun they'll have this winter!



Fall in Montana.


No comments:

Post a Comment