I've already said it before, but fall is my very favorite season. I love the chilly weather, sun shining, and beautiful colors. Our engagement photos were taken mid October 2008. I absolutely LOVE them. I had wanted to try to get some good pictures of us as a family of four and hoped we'd find an evening when the weather was decent to go capture some up on the rims over looking the city. A lot has changed since those gorgeous engagement pictures 4 years ago. We now have 2 cute kiddos which make picture taking a whole new *crazy, stressful, interesting* experience but we managed to get some great shots!
First, we enjoyed our pumpins in front of our house.
These two boys are just too stinkin' adorable.
Next we went up to the rims.
Gorgeous blue Montana skies, the colors of fall in the trees.
Beautiful!
Here we are Oct 2008.
And...Now!
October 2012
Probably the best family pic of us!
Gotta love the whole family in our shades :-)
We adore our boys so much
Two cool kids! :-)
Love Love LOVE this man God gave me as my best friend,
hubby, and father of my children.
It's all because two people fell in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment