Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Luke's First Bath

At almost 3 weeks, little luke's umbilical cord finally fell off so we decided to celebrate by giving him his first real bath! :-) He'd had some sponge baths prior to this, but we got out the baby tub and big brother Eli was so excited to help bathe Gook!! You know you're new parents when our fun, exciting Saturday night plans consisted of bath time for our boys and hanging out as a little family at home. (But we wouldn't change a thing!) Luke was so cute and enjoyed the tub time. Elijah was SUPER helpful and loved it more than Luke, I think.  


First, here's some fun pics from his first bath! 


Luke was content and happy most the time! 
Only fussed once when big brother was "helping" wash his face- 
by tossing the washcloth on him! 



SOOO cute! 







Happy clean baby boy! 




Tummy time... I love luke's fuzzy clean hair :) 
 Luke lifts up his head SO well... and has for a while now! 


They grow up way tooooooo fast! 


Big brother's turn for bath time! 
Before we know it... they'll be in the big tub together!! :-)



I just LOOOOVE that face. 
So so so sweet. 
I really wonder what color his eyes will end up being! 



All clean and lookin' cute! 
We love that the boys love their bath times!! 


*
*
*

Ok, a couple nights later and we tried both boys in the bath tub together--

and it's VERY cute!!!







Luke absolutely loved the bath. He was super content and just wide-eyed the whole time.

Big brother even liked his new tub time partner. 

I see a LOT of these in our future. 
They just might have to become our new nightly tradition. :-) 
Such fun!!!  
Love these boys!  







No comments:

Post a Comment