Weeks: 38 Weeks : IT'S BABY WEEK!!!!!! (We made it!)
Size of baby: I am officially measuring 46-47 weeks pregnant at 38 weeks pregnant. In other words: Gynormous. ha! I'm so anxious to see how big this boy is!! :) We're taking guesses! My guess is 7.11. (but I really want him to be 7.3- partly because that's his birthday, and that's what I weighed). Colin's guess is 7. 12. Elijah weighed 7.14 at 39 weeks. I think I might be a little too hopeful- Watch- he'll end up way over 8 pounds. Can't wait to see!
Maternity Clothes? Duh!
Sleep: Just ok still. Not great. This huge aching body gets to me... a lot. Being so hot doesn't help. and leg cramps this week have been driving me CRAZY!
Best Moment this week: Just spending sweet time with our E man. Loving these days with him and cherishing it all. Also, enjoying these last moments of being pregnant- loving Luke's movement and trying to reallllly soak it up. I think this is it, and I know I will probaby miss it. Pregnancy s such a miracle and I'm so blessed to have this experience!
Miss Anything? Sleeping well and hips not hurting. But, still can say I love being pregnant and have enjoyed it-- aches and pains and all. ;-)
Movement: Yes and loving it all! He really has run out of room, sometimes it can be almost painful! I feel him really low, but then also really high under my ribs and then to the back of my right side. It's crazy. He's a long baby I think!!
Food Cravings: Nothing much. Just hungry often :)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope! (So thankful for this-- I realize many pregnant women can't say that!)
Labor Signs: LOTS of contractions. Especially after a lot of walking and a busy weekend. My body is telling me: it's about time!
Symptoms: Contractions, cramping, shortness of breath, low energy, aching back and hips. This week I had a lot of leg cramps and some charlie horses- those are Annoying- and make sleep even harder! Also, my feet swelled right up tonight-- biggest they have been all pregnancy. BOO!
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly.
Wedding ring on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: SOOOOO Happy! We get to meet our baby boy TOMORROW. Also a little nervous (can't think about the surgery too much, nerves start kicking in) But: mostly happy, anxious, and excited!!
Looking forward to: Luke's Birthday---- TOMORROW morning! wow. I can't even believe it, to be honest. It's very surreal!! I'm a LOT excited and a little nervous. But tomorrow I'll be holding a sweet baby boy and our lives are about to change forever!!!
Have to get up bright and early-- be at the hospital at 5:30 and c-section is scheduled for 7:30.
YAY! Can't wait to 'introduce' our little Luke to everyone!!! :-)
We can't wait to meet you lil' brother!





No comments:
Post a Comment