Sunday, July 8, 2012

Luke Terence

Luke Terence Gerstner

Our sweet baby boy arrived!!! 


July 3, 2012
at 8:14 AM


8 pounds, 11 ounces
21 1/4 inches 


PERFECTION


We are so incredibly in love.


We are so extemely happy. 


We are so completley blessed. 


What a sweet little bundle of joy he is.
Our family feels so full now with 
two amazing little boys. 




God is Good, all the time, 
but seeing our sweet little family grow into a party of four is just the perfect little reminder. 




We're adjusting to life at home now-- and couldn't have done it without some help from our amazing family!! I hope to blog more pictures from Luke's birth day as well as his birth story in the days to come. I also already have some great brotherly love photos and stories that I can't wait to share. 




No comments:

Post a Comment