You are AMAZING!!!
I cannot imagine being in your shoes for the last three years of Law School, much less the last month and a half of studying for the hardest test of your life. I would have lost it.
But, you? You took it in stride. You ALWAYS put your family first. You spent the long days studying your butt off and still came home happy to be with your wifey and kid(s).
You are the HARDEST worker I know. All the other students studying for the BAR have NOTHIN' on you. Really, they can't even complain! Because, while studying for this massive exam (that you're about to pass, no doubt) we went and had a BABY. You became a daddy for the second time, but this time during one of the most stressful times of your life. As if you weren't stressed enough... We added a baby to our little family which included our sweet yet VERY energetic 2 year old. :)
You never once took your stress and anxiety out on me or the boys. You loved coming home to us and you were not only "present" but, you were still very involved. You helped with the chores and more importantly played with E and held little L. You gave Mama a break if she needed one and always reminded us that you loved us. You always put us first. And when we'd all go to bed... you'd stay up late studying when the house was finally quiet. You were so fucused and so dedicated to studying for the exam, all while still being the best at home. I'm not sure how you did it, but you did.
So, hubby... It's the big day!! (Oh wait- it's actually a THREE day test-- YUCK!)
Today, I have FULL faith in you. I know you will pass that test and put it behind you. I've seen you put in the work and the time... and I know you'll reap the benefit in the end.
Here's a couple of my most recent pics with Daddy and his 2 favorite boys...
Daddy studying away for the BAR while also cuddling his newborn baby boy.
Now THAT is a great guy! :)
Daddy loves to read books with E & L
The boys reading a book about baseball...
while also watching baseball on the Ipad, Imagine that!
More story time!
Luke seems to really be enjoying the book...
We LOVE you, Daddy!!!!
You rock!
We have never been so proud of you.


No comments:
Post a Comment