I have a million (almost not exaggerating!) pictures that I want to blog and share. To share a little secret-- I LOVE having a kid who can't resist photos anymore. So, here's a little disclaimer: If I post a lot more pictures of Luke now, it is NOT because I don't love Elijah or that I'm already favoring one kid over the other. Nope, it's just because he can't yell "no!!" and refuse to look cute for the camera.... YET! haha!
There is just something so precious about a newborn. And I could take so many snapshots of LT every single day. Sometimes, I want to capute his cute outfit he wore (and probably will only get to wear once before he outgrows it). But, mostly, I just want to capture him. Each day. I've already been saying that he's changing too fast. And, its true. It's only been 2 weeks. His soft skin, little feet, cute toes, sweet lips, and chunky cheeks... I just can't get enough!! They look so cute just simply laying there. So, of course you have to snap about 50 pictures of them while they lay there doing nothing and wondering what the heck you're doing. :-)
So, in order to catch up on some blogging I figured I'd post some of my favorite pictures from Luke's first few days. I honestly don't know how I can pick favorites because I have SOOO many! He sure is a cute subject. But, I know how quickly he'll change and I want to cherish each moment, each day, and each milestone. So-- until he fights me-- I'll just keep taking pics! ;) Enjoy!
Confession: I have a small obsession with baby feet pictures!
Hospital onesie :)
Happy 4th of July!!!
I could kiss those lips and cheeks ALL day!!!
If you think I take a lot of pictures on my camera... you should see my phone!! I can't tell you how many I've taken since Luke was born but I think it's almost 200!! I honestly take multiple every day and send many picture messages to family!
Here are just a couple recents!
My sweet baby boy!
Captain Adorable!!







No comments:
Post a Comment