Weeks: 33 Weeks- we aren't home to take a pic by the white board. I'll try to get a different one to show the 33 week belly soon, but for now, just an update.
Size of baby: Probably around 5 pounds and 19-20 inches.
Maternity Clothes? yes. Getting very hard to find things I'm comfortable in and that fit right.
Sleep: Not good lately. Very hard to get comfortable and I wake a lot to reposition. Feelin' like my hips are breaking and my back is falling apart!
Best Moment this week: Being in Billings with family. It's nice to be home for a week- to watch Elijah get spoiled and to be able to rest (even though every morning I've had an opportunity to sleep in, I can't seem to because I wake up hurting!)
Miss Anything? Not hurting... bleh.
Movement: Still lots of it. He makes my whole belly move and often hurts me with his movement. Still loving it, though.
Food Cravings: Nothing really specific, good home cooked meals by the Moms have been rockin' my world this week though.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not at all!
Labor Signs: Very (this is an understatement) uncomfortable, feeling this belly stretch to its max, some contractions and cramping. Feel like my hips are breaking they hurt so bad lately.
Symptoms: All of the above. Also include shortness of breath-- this is a new one this week. I feel so out of breath doing much of anything anymore and last night was having a hard time catching my breath even just sitting still. Feel like an old lady and hurting quite a bit. Honestly, counting down the days till it's safe to have this boy. I'm becoming more and more ok with him arriving anytime after 36 weeks!
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly, but the top part tends to go out a bit more than the rest.
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight! Difficult to get on and off now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. A little cranky when I'm exhausted and not getting good nights sleep. Hurting and very uncomfortable make me a bit moody at times too, I guess.
Looking forward to: July 3rd-- or really anytime after week 36 when I know he'll be safe if he comes! To be completely honest, I'm VERY ready to get this little boy out of me. This week has been tough on my body physically and I feel as if I've grown another couple weeks size in just one week. Thus meaning, I'm probably measuring 41-42 weeks right now if my midwife were to measure me. And I'm REALLY feelin' it! Looking forward to the rest of the week here in Billings with family, a lovely baby shower tonight thrown by my amazing Mother and Sister in law, and then my doctor's appointment and ultrasound next week-- really anxious to see what it shows!
No comments:
Post a Comment