We enjoyed time a game night with friends last night, church this morning, a yummy dinner and beautiful evening walk to complete our day. We're thankful for any day the sun decides to shine-- which it finally did today! The rain is definitely making the grass very pretty green and Elijah loves to inspect it. But, we're tired of the rainy days too! Elijah loves to check out the trees, look at the flowers, shout out at every car and truck we see and work on his colors while doing so. He gives me the best smiles when he's out on a walk so I try desperately to run ahead of him while he runs towards me to catch any grins I can. (It wears me out in about 2 seconds!). We have a blast walking and exploring.... I see much more in our future. :)
Here are some pics of the little stud. We think he's kinda cute... and we just can't get enough of him.
My new very favorite!! :)
Racing with daddy...
High five!
Inspecting the grass and looking at the flowers
Yuuum! Mama made our VERY FAVORITE no bake cookies for dessert!
Next was bath time, of course! :)
Think that's it... as if I didn't share enough photos.
Love my boys and love spending time together.
Side note, we're counting down the days till Daddy's graduation!!!!!!!!!! (13 days!)











No comments:
Post a Comment