Weeks: 30 Weeks~ It's the final countdown! And from here on out I'm going to try to do weekly bumpdates because I know at the end is where you can grow and change by the day so it will be fun to keep track :)
Size of baby: Probably around 3.5 pounds or more. And, around 17-18 inches already! Mama is measuring in 5 weeks larger than "normal" but we're still just monitoring and said mama may or may not be really hoping for an early delivery (not too early though!)
Maternity Clothes? um, yep!
Sleep: Sleep is almost always good. Waking up I tend to be very sore but it isn't keeping me up at night, so that's ok with me!
Best Moment this week: Just enjoying what's left of pregnancy! (also the official countdown of how little work I have left has left me quite positive most days!) :-) The end of pregnancy gets hard in various ways but It's also the most movement and getting excited about what's to come!!!
Miss Anything? No! Feeling positive and loving any movement from Luke I can get! Enjoying pregnancy a lot at the moment :-)
Movement: Yes! Sometimes almost painful, but I love it all!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope- so thankful for this!!! :) 2 pregnancies and never sick!
Labor Signs: Just random braxton hicks still!
Symptoms: A little heartburn here and there. Braxton hicks. Sore low back.
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly, but the top part tends to go out a bit more than the rest.
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We're in the final countdown-- officially in the single digits for how many weeks we have left. ONLY NINE! yay!!!!
Looking forward to: Next Monday, the 14th, we have another ultrasound. This one will be with my regular OB and we'll check the size and position of Luke. We'll probably be setting the c-section date as well!!!
(But, of course, those are subject to change and I'd love to have him a little early, but it will be fun knowing the date Luke will be here by, no matter what!)

No comments:
Post a Comment