Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bumpdate~ Week 32




Weeks: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Last week's ultrasound said 4 pounds 6 oz. I'm guessing it's possible he's put on another 1/2 pound by now. At least 19 inches already! 
Maternity Clothes? yes, anything comfy! Some clothes I wore while prego last time are starting to reallllly stretch. Not sure how much longer I'll fit in them!  
Sleep: Very difficult to get comfortable and not hurt, but once I fall asleep I sleep well! 
Best Moment this week: Other than my sweet hubby's graduation that we celebrated- it would be completing work! I was supposed to go back for this week, but I am done since my midwife agreed it would be best for me not to work anymore! I am completely OK with that and am taking the opportunity to rest and not put my body in more stress than it needs to be in right now! 
Miss Anything? Being comfortable? haha!  
Movement: Lots of it! My midwife keeps asking me if he's for sure moving, which makes me nervous. As of now he's definitely moving and quite uncomfortable most of the time. I'll be sure to let her know if he slows down, because we wouldn't want that! 
Food Cravings: Sweet tea is my drink of choice-- I've been making pitchers almost every day! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not at all! 
Labor Signs: Very uncomfortable, feeling this belly stretch to its max, and lots of contractions recently. 
Symptoms: Just very tight belly and lots of contractions. They are concerning me, and I told my midwife about them. Unless I get more than 5 an hour or they get worse, she said its to be expected with how over-distended my uterus is. I'm quite uncomfortable-- but that also makes sense. At my appointment today I am 32 weeks but now measuring 40. Im officially measuring as if I were going to be having this child any day. Kinda scares me, he needs to keep baking a bit longer. As much as I physically am ready to have him, it's too soon for him! 
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly, but the top part tends to go out a bit more than the rest. 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight! Difficult to get on and off now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and nervous. Happy to be done working- this is a HUGE stressor off of me mentally and physically! Nervous that I'm now measuring 40 weeks and have been consistently having more contractions, which makes me worried if I'll make it to 38 weeks. 6 more weeks... eeek! 
Looking forward to: July 3rd, of course! Also, going home for a week to be with family and hopefully be able to rest lots. I'll see my doctor for another ultrasound on June 7th to check my fluid levels and the baby since we're not sure I'm going to make it to 38 weeks! 


Dear Luke, 
As much as I really would like to meet you, hold you, and kiss your sweet face... we really need you to stay put for a while. You need to keep bakin'! It's too early for you to come. As badly as I'm wanting to be done being pregnant, I want you healthy even more. I need you to be healthy when you're born and it's my mission to make it as long as I can with you safe and sound in me! We love you and cannot wait to see you! We talk about you and day dream of what you'll look like. What color will your hair be. If you'll be like big brother Eli as a baby or will you have your ways that will surprise us. We already love you so very, very much and we'd do anything for you. 

Keep cookin' and be easy on your mama. We'll be meeting you before too long! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment