Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day

What a wonderful, beautiful weekend. I could not have asked for more. I'm blessed with an amazing hubby and a sweet little man who brings me so much joy. We enjoyed as much time outside as possible. <3 My second Mother's Day was absolutely perfect filled with breakfast made by the hubs, church, brunch, walk by the river, pedicure with a dear friend, video chatting with Oma, a bike ride, ice cream, and lots of loves from my sweet guys. I felt so loved and so happy all day long. We're soaking up the sunshine and gorgeous spring/summer days and it leaves us a little sad because Summertime in Missoula is what makes us love this place so much-- that and our sweet friends and church family, of course. You just can't beat the BEAUTIFUL weather and scenery all around us. It's by far the best place during Summer. We know this is our last Summer in Missoula and we plan to live it to the fullest. :-)


We took a million photos on our gorgeous afternoon walk today. Elijah was cute as ever and Daddy was gracious to take some prego shots for me with the beautiful background of the river and mountains. I love so many of them and definitely want to share all of them!!! 



E was cheesin' for the camera. 
Mothers Day Morning before church with my boys! 

Trying to get E to cooperate! :) 


E loves the flowers! 


Like father, like son. 
I love this picture. 




One of my favorites!!
:-) 


Kisses


Hugs...
and WOW! look at that bump! 


LOVE this! 




Inspecting flowers and the puddle. 


He danced in that puddle forever! 





LOVE this place... we will definitely miss it! 



About 31 weeks with Little Luke...
But mama isn't so little ;-) 
haha! 



My Heart! 


INDEED... It was a BEAUTIFUL Day!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment