Sunday, May 20, 2012

Law School Graduation

Well, the hubs is now a lawyer. To be exact, he's now graduated from Law School and has one small hurdle left... something called The BAR Exam.... :-) 


 This post is dedicated to my amazing husband... my better half. 


Words cannot express how completely proud of you I am.  Our first 3 years of marriage, 3 very intense years of law school, 1 very tiny/crowded apartment, and 1.5 kids later... YOU did it!!!! You finished and graduated and at the top of your class-with honors, no less! You are the hardest worker I know. I can't deny that I may have teared up a few times during the ceremony because of how great my husband is. I am so proud of you. 


The weekend was spent celebrating your accomplishments surrounded by our dear family. It was such a wonderful time with everyone.


The Graduate


A snapshot of me- almost 32 weeks! 


Our sweet family.




Hugs: these two are best buddies


The whole Haan clan! 


Love my boys! 
Elijah is so proud of his daddy! 



E and Nathan getting to know each other more.... :-) 
They chase each other around now 


Uncle Blake loves baby luke! 




Eli and his Papa! SOOO sweet! 



The Gerstner Gang 


Proud parents of the grad!! :-)





Colin bending down to get hooded by one of his favorite professors





Elijah was lookin' sharp! 
He sat through the whole ceremony and even clapped for dada! 


Eli's favorite person, besides his Daddy, is grandpa! 


Officially graduated- Hood and all! 


Our favorite photo:
Elijah wants to grow up to be JUST like his daddy! :) 



Such a special photo:
There is a picture just like this of Colin's daddy holding him  (but he was only a couple months old) and kissing his forehead when he graduated from Med School. Love continuing the tradition. 


Liz is proud of her big bro! 


Sweet cousins! 



These two crack me up! 
Soon we'll be adding another boy to the crowd--
 Man! we're in for trouble!


E was posing for Oma



This is my favorite picture.....
This hug says SO much. 
It makes me tear up every time I see it.
There is so much emotion behind that hug.



I'm so honored to be this amazing man's wife. 
I am So proud of my best friend. 
Can't wait to see what's next in this journey together...
All I know, is there is no one else I'd rather be next to, hand in hand, on this amazing path that God has brought us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment