Monday, May 14, 2012

Bumpdate~ Week 31




Weeks: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Over 4 pounds now- about the 75th percentile for this gestation.  And, around 18-19 inches already! 
Maternity Clothes? thats pretty much it! I prefer anything comfy!  
Sleep: Some nights it's taking a while to get comfortable- I toss and turn trying to find a position that doesn't make me hurt. Sweet hubby gives lots of back rubs - so thankful for him! 
Best Moment this week: My appointment today was the best moment. I got to see my little guy on the ultrasound (can't get enough of that) and we picked his birthday-- barring anything weird or crazy happening before, of course. July 3rd sounds like a great day to welcome out sweet baby into the world, right!? :-) We could not be more excited!!!! Little nerve-racking to find out that I'm now measuring 7 weeks ahead of what I should be. At 31 weeks I'm measuring 38 weeks. Other than being big, I'm healthy and our boy is healthy and that's what we're focusing on! 
Miss Anything? Not really. Even when I'm sore I'm still loving my boy inside me. 
Movement: For sure! loving it ALL. He's really pushing and running out of room, I think! The hubs and I enjoy watching my belly do waves as he bumps and pushes up and out like crazy. He's lying diagonal right now-- with his head in my left lower belly, his butt up in my right upper belly with his back curved in my right lower belly. 
Food Cravings: sweet tooth lately... and ice cream in the warm spring/summer evenings! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not at all! 
Labor Signs: Just random braxton hicks still.
Symptoms: Kinda the same- A little heartburn, some Braxton hicks. Sore low back pretty much all the time. My midwife informed me today that I'm getting the experience of being pregnant with multiples (by being so big) but will only get one baby in the end. Not sure if this is a good thing or not! :) 
Belly Button In or Out? Even with the belly, but the top part tends to go out a bit more than the rest. 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight! Difficult to get on and off now.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We get to meet our baby boy SO Soon- SEVEN weeks! We'll be holding our sweet love bug by morning of July 3rd! Can you tell I'm excited??? :) 
Looking forward to: July 3rd, of course! But- other than that I'm excited to celebrate my hubby's HUGE accomplishment of Graduating Law School this weekend. Can't wait to have all of our family here to help celebrate him and all his hard work! And, I'll see my midwife again next wednesday for a quick check up. 

A little blurry, but Such a sweet photo of our little luke.
look at those chubby cheeks!!!
 I cannot wait to smooth them! :)
And he still looks like big brother eli  


My new purchase: 
A 'little brother' outfit for our Mr. July.
Can't wait to see him in this-- 
I'm thinking it might just be perfect for the 4th of July! 
:-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment