Yesterday my dear friend Karly threw a lovely little shower to celebrate Luke. It was so fun to get together with some friends to laugh, talk babies, eat great treats, and help me prepare for Luke's arrival! I'm blessed with such great friends here in Missoula. I know my church friends are also going to be giving me a shower in June and I can't wait for that already. It's so fun and with each passing day we're getting closer to welcoming Luke, so it's nice to get help getting ready for him!! I'm SO bummed I did not get one picture of just me standing with the belly (I'm wearing the same dress as my shower for Elijah at 32 weeks and I really wanted to compare pictures but forgot to take one of just me!)
But, here are a few photos from our party!
The adorable decorations
Cake Pop-- Yuum!
CUTE diaper wreath made by Karly!
FOOD!
My lovely friend, Rosemary, came from Whitefish to be there for the day!
Lawyer wives Kate and Sarah came to celebrate!
Rose, Me, and Jacque.
All prego mamas!! :-)
Opening gifts-- in the pic above you'll see even Daddy got a gift- BEER!
Can't wait to welcome our little prince in just about 10 weeks!! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment