Weeks: 28 Weeks~ the FINAL trimester!
Size of baby: Luke is weighing in at 3 pounds already! (90th percentile!) Somewhere around 16 inches from head to toe!
Maternity Clothes? Redundant yet? YES.
Sleep: Good. Lately Luke loves to really move and roll around at night which can keep me from falling asleep, but I seriously don't mind. I lay there loving and cherishing every minute with my baby boy. Rolling over from side to side is definitely hard and I'm sure it looks quite silly. Always wake up with an aching back, but once I get moving it gets a bit better!
Best Moment this week: Just cherishing time with my littlest boy moving around in me. Trying to not take a day for granted, even though sometimes I want to speed the pregnancy up. Praying for our baby and asking God to keep him healthy and growing strong during the rest of the pregnancy. And I'm loving big brother Eli's hugs and loves to the belly whenever I can get them.
Miss Anything? Honestly, this week, No. I may be large and easily tired but Im seriously loving every moment of carrying my baby boy and enjoying every day of pregnancy and feeling him inside me.
Movement: Yes and I LOVE it all. Lots of pushing out and rolling around. Much, much bigger movements!
Food Cravings: Nothing specific- but lots of munchies and snack food! :)
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Labor Signs: Nope- other than those "practice contractions" Braxton hicks. Definitely been feeling them and lots of tightening goin on in the belly!
Symptoms: A little heartburn, nothing too much though. Braxton hicks/tightening/cramping. Lots Heaviness in the belly- I'm feelin' all the weight!!
Belly Button In or Out? Mostly in, but pretty even with the rest of the belly.
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! Doctor's appointment with the perinatologist went well. It appears that Luke and I are both a little on the big side-- but healthy!!! Praise God! Nothing appeared wrong or abnormal with the ultrasound. We LOVED getting to see our little boy. He looks like his big brother Eli.
Looking forward to: We cannot wait to meet this precious gift from God!! Buuut- still have another 11 weeks to wait. Other than that, looking forward to my first baby shower celebrating Baby Luke on Saturday. A dear friend from work is throwing a little shower and I cannot wait to celebrate Luke's life with friends! Also, looking forward to my next doctor's appointment next week with my midwife, whom I love and appreciate dearly!
Sweet E loves kissing and hugging baby Luke.
He's even learning how to say his name... right now it comes out like "goooke"
A sneak peak at our sweet baby boy. The picture is a little creepy because his eyes are open so it makes them look weird. We think he sure does look like Elijah-- I definitely see it in his lips :)
A couple more pics of the little guy....
This pic is a little silly. It's blurry-- but you can see his face on the right, his arm/hand are directly in front of him and what's that on top of his hand??
His foot! Haha! You can even count each toe.
I think they look like Elijah's monkey feet.
So silly his one foot was up by his head and he was sitting on the other one. Not sure how that boy gets in the position... but I do know he's running out of room for moves like that!
Here is a simple profile picture.
His cute nose is pointed up and he still has that arm up in front of his face, just like at his 21 week ultrasound.




No comments:
Post a Comment