Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bumpdate~ Week 26



Weeks: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Luke is now weighing in about 2 pounds!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, for certain. 
Sleep: Still good for the most part. Definitely finding it hard to move and get comfortable with the big belly and aching back. Hubby has been VERY good at back massages lately ;-)
Best Moment this week: All the movin' and groovin' from little Luke. Daddy has enjoyed feeling it just as much. Elijah won't sit still long enough to feel it, but he still gives baby luke lots of kisses! 
Miss Anything? Not aching and miss having more energy. I feel like I'm back in the first trimester- often very tired! 
Movement: YES! 
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular- mostly foods I know aren't healthy! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Labor Signs: Nope- but I guess you could add ~ I *think* I started experiencing some cramping/Braxton Hicks Contractions. Nothing real. but they still aren't comfortable ;-) 
Symptoms: Lots of aching body symptoms. Some (I think) braxton hicks contractions.  Heartburn is new symptom- started getting it occasionally last week. Mostly feeling it in the evenings or when I go to bed, but nothing too bad!  
Belly Button In or Out? Mostly in, but pretty even with the rest of the belly. 
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Worrying too much about my size and baby Luke's health but still happy! 
Looking forward to:  Due to my size and midwife's worry about possible polyhydramnios (too much amniotic fluid)-- I'll be seeing a specialist- a Perinatologist. This appointment is set for April 24th and it can't come soon enough. Hoping for some answers or at least some good news to calm my worrying mind about Luke's health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment