Weeks: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Luke is now weighing in between 1.5 and 2 pounds!
Maternity Clothes? YEP! Starting to freak out about how big I am this pregnancy. I looked back at old pics and I'm about as big as I was last time around 30 weeks! EEK!
Sleep: Good, but feeling the effects of this bowling ball on my belly making it difficult to get comfortable at times. And flopping back and forth from side to side to try to get comfortable is not always an easy task!
Best Moment this week: Mostly just the continued movement. Showing my belly off to friends at the Law Prom~ getting lots of compliments and comments about the enormous belly I'm sporting. Also, excited to know that Luke has hair now at 24 weeks. We cannot wait to find out what COLOR it is!!! I'm so anxious and excited to see it :-)
Miss Anything? Missed being able to drink at Law Prom. But, to be honest, I did sneak in a few sips of some delicious red wine!
Movement: YES! Love every bit of it!
Food Cravings: Not too much... although sweets and Fun Dips candy are on the top of my list lately!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Same ol' hip and back pain. But really, thats it. I can't complain too much. I feel really healthy, not sick, and really love being pregnant. No other bad pregnancy symptoms to complain about!
Belly Button In or Out? In still.
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight at times!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! I may or may not have cried watching "A Baby Story" on tv the other day. I just get so excited and emotional when I think about welcoming our little Luke into the world. We cannot wait to meet him! :)
Looking forward to: Seattle get-away with my hubby!! Hoping to eat LOTS of yummy food that I already start salivating over when I just think about them. Sure to be blast and hopefully a little relaxing too since we're kid (except the one in my belly) free and no thinking about work or school! :)
I know I already did this pose, but I wanted to recreate it this week because my friend is using the picture for my baby shower invites! (So excited!)
I loved this one in Blue so I thought I'd share it!
Oh, Luke.
We Can't wait to meet you!!! We think about what you'll look like all the time. We pray you'll stay growing and healthy in Mama's belly. As anxious as I am to meet you, I am so in love with this time with you. It's like an inside joke that only you and I understand. I can feel you squirming and doing gymnastics in my belly, even when others would never know it. I feel this special connection to you already. I know you can hear and recognize my voice and you fall asleep to my heartbeat. I can't get enough of the kicks and nudges that wake me up or lull me to sleep at night. As much as I talk about this big ol' belly, I love it. I've never felt more beautiful, powerful, or blessed as I do when I'm pregnant, because I'm carrying my child. And, my dear child, I love you more than words can explain. I love your tiny 2 pound body right now... and I've loved you from before your heart even beat.
I look forward to holding your sweet little snuggle butt.
Until then, stay put and get chubby! :)
Love you little man,
Your mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment