Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snapshots of Little Luke

Today we got to see little luke on the big screen. Who doesn't love ultrasounds? Our Doctor is amazing and really takes his time and takes pride in each of his ultrasounds so we get to examine this little miracle growing inside me. Luke looks completely healthy! He's weighing in at 14 oz, right on track for his gestational age. His heart, spine, brain, kidneys, stomach, and mouth all look good and perfectly healthy. He was moving all around and I loved feeling him while watching him on the screen at the same time. How amazing! :) We got a great DVD of the ultrasound, but unfortunately can't save it to our computer to share on here. But, I was able to pause it in various places and get some still pics of what we were looking at. It's just amazing watching this 14 oz wonder move and suck and kick around inside me. We are so incredibly blessed! I kept saying how much he looked like Elijah. He's got the nose and pouty lips just like E did around this age! How fun is that? I cannot stop thinking about what he'll look like when we meet him. Will he look more like Daddy or Mama? Will he have brown or white hair? Will he look like his big brother? Will he be bigger or smaller than Elijah was? It's just all so exciting. 

Well, we got confirmation that he INDEED is a boy! :-) 


Here is his calf with his heel and foot shown in the middle. 


Here we inspected the skull and looking for two hemispheres and the right amount of fluid in his brain.


Here is his heart. All 4 chambers working and beating as one healthy heartbeat. 
151 beats per minute... perfection! 


One of my very favorite profile pictures with his hand up by his mouth! 
Luke was either sucking on his hand, resting his hand on his chin, or up by his forehead the whole time. 
The doctor said he was doing the "thinker" pose. Daddy says its the Tebow pose. Either way- Cute! 
You can see his little nose and chin and all the bones in the fingers! 


Another profile. You can see the nose and mouth really good here! 


And, Here is his spine- just amazing! 


Here are a few 3D pics of Little Luke. 
He sure is cute! :-) 
He had his hand by his head pretty much the entire time. 
And we never got a good straight on shot of his face, 
but you can still see his eyes, nose, mouth and chin.  



Luke's sweet face- Cannot wait to meet him!!! 


Now- Can you see the similarities?? 
This is big brother Eli. 
Same pouty lips and prominent nose though! 


So much fun to see him! And, I'm definitely feeling him more and more. I'm 21 weeks officially tomorrow. I love feeling him squirm and move. And, Sunday, Colin and I both felt him kick us! AMAZING feeling that will NEVER get old! More info and updated pic of me with the 22 week bump date next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment