Weeks: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Luke is now weighing in at 1 pound! About the size of a spaghetti squash!
Maternity Clothes? YEP- and Lately loving anything that's comfy!!
Sleep: Good!!
Best Moment this week: Loving all the movement lately!! Seriously, THIS is why I loved being pregnant so much and why I missed it.
Miss Anything? Not much! Still have hip/sciatic nerve pain but nothing I can't deal with :)
Movement: YES!! Loving every bit of it!!! It's so amazing!! Definitely lots of squirms, moving, kicks, and nudges. We've been feeling it from the outside for about a week now. So awesome!
Food Cravings: Nothing specific. Finding myself more and more picky about what I'm wanting, but still hungry a lot!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Lots of sciatic nerve pain, mostly with work and being on my feet a ton during 12 hour shifts at night!
Belly Button In or Out? In, but noticing it getting smaller!
Wedding ring on or off? On, but tight at times!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and randomly emotional! Ahh-- pregnancy hormones!
Looking forward to: More movement and growing. :) Won't see the doctor again till 26 weeks, and at that time I'll get my blood sugar checked, so I'm nervous about that!! Until then-- Colin's Law School Ball is in a couple weeks and we've got a fun date night planned to get all dressed up and go out! Can't wait! Check back in a couple weeks!
Just a sweet photo I snapped while Elijah was loving on baby Luke.
I'm not one to show my bare belly, but this was too sweet not to capture.
Every once in a while he'll give Luke kisses or loves. This day, he was hugging my belly and kept kissing it over and over. *melt my heart*

No comments:
Post a Comment