Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wedding in Wyoming

This weekend we enjoyed a busy trip down to Wyoming for a Gerstner family wedding with a pit stop in Billings to see family on the way! What a whirlwind trip. As of right now I'm sitting back at my parents house stuck watching some manly car show that Dad, Jakey, and the Hubs are all enjoying (hence the reason for this blog post at this time-- I'm out numbered and bored!) I'm currently missing my mom and my sisters too. I got to see Jen and sweet nephew Nathan for a while tonight. It's just not the same without everyone together. :( Still enjoyed what I got with family while we were here. 


E hangin' with Opa. 
Opa treated us pretty well-- yummy eggs and sausage in the morning
and delicious steaks and corn for dinner! 




Why hello there lavender eyes. :) 
Oh, how I LOVE you! 



The reason for the weekend in Wyoming was for Colin's cousin's wedding. It was the most beautiful setting on a family ranch-- complete with a small creek in the background and a live band with dance floor in the pasture. Gorgeous evening, bright moon, beautiful ceremony, fun party, and good company. It was a fun spending time with the extended Gerstner Family. While there we camped at a campground nearby-- Elijah's first camping experience! He did great- got really dirty- and daddy even put him in the creek! :) There were horses nearby, the family dogs, and lots of people. He was a ham and loved any attention he could get! 


Hangin' in the camper! 



Ready for the wedding all dressed up!!
Mama's little man.... 
:)


Family Photo! 


Love these boys SO much!


Awe... make my heart melt. 


love, Love, LOVE!


Congrats Joe and Caleigh!


Silly boy eating breakfast while camping! 
(his favorite meal of the day by FAR lately!)


One of my new favorite photos:
The handsome Gerstner Men.
Gotta Love them! :-)




All in all it was a great time- which involved lots of driving each day. I'm honestly dreading the 5+ hour drive back to Missoula tomorrow. I know E is pretty sick of being stuck in the car seat every single day, for at least 3+ hours each day for 4 days in a row. Not too much fun, but worth it in the end! :) 


Here's Eli passed out in the car. 
Thankful that Daddy drives so me and the little man can get our zzz's on! 



Here's to happy travels tomorrow. 
Looking forward to being back at our home in Missoula...
Summer is coming to an end and we're enjoying what we have left! 

Much Love. <3









No comments:

Post a Comment