Thursday, September 13, 2012

Whats Been Goin On

I take so many pictures on my phone these days! I decided to make this post a photo dump and explain what's been goin' on in our lives lately. We're into a good routine. Daddy works 8-5 Mon- Fri and is loving his job. Mama is loving being at home with the boys for now. We hang out, play, go to the Y (where E gets to play/socialize and Mama gets a break to work out!),  have friends over, nap, do laundry, attempt to keep the house clean, and try to have dinner ready for Dada when he gets home so we can eat as a family and enjoy our evenings together. Oh, and We've been seeing a lot of family too! 

Life is good right now. I know there will come a time (pretty soon) that I'll have to return to work so I'm enjoying the days at home right now. Anyways-- here's a bunch of phone pics sharing some of what we've been up to! 

E gets to watch a little PBS or Disney Channel each morning.
Morning snacks and tv time. 
His new favorite: Mickey Mouse! 
He says "incky moss" and Loves him! 
Here he is with the Mickey Mouse we bought when he was in Mama's belly at Disney World! 

E loves to wear his construction hat and ride the firetruck all around the house! 
He's a busy boy- a wild one, I tell ya!


LT enjoys snuggles with Daddy in Mama & Dada's bed. 
So sweet! 


We often enjoy lazy days just hangin' in out in our pj's!
I won't say no to cuddling with this sweet baby boy! 


We puppy sat for the "yellow dog" (as E calls him) 
Mauer is too cute! 


Here is Eli showing off his smile while Mama was trying to get Baby Luke to smile.


Lukey trying to smile... 


And- FINALLY! We got a great big smile and managed to catch it on camera! :)
That smile seriously made my day! 


We enjoy having friends over.
Ethan (who is 3) came to spend the day with us!
I think these two are going to be good buds! 


The boys hangin' out watching Cars-- both of them Love the movie!


Luke likes to just chill and loves to eat his hands 


Eli LOVES when Daddy comes home.
Our evenings typically involve this: playing, wrestling, reading, tickling, laughing, and dancing.


E is really into that phase where he loves to wear our shoes and walks around the house in them-- we find them all over and usually never where they are supposed to be ;-)


E loves cheering for the Broncos-- and also is really into wearing his Daddy's hats lately!


There is just something I really love about this next picture. 
Eli was sititng on Dada's lap listening to him read the bible. 
It was one of those moments that just makes your heart want to burst out of your chest.

His eyes just watched the Bible intently and the cross in the background just looked perfect in the pictures I caught. He is so sweet. He's really taking in a lot and learning more about Jesus, why we go to church, praying, saying Amen, and he loves to sing the B-I-B-L-E song every night! 



LT is just good at lookin' cute. He loves the play mat and spends a lot of time there. Loves to track toys and watch the lights. He's decided being on his belly is not fun anymore, he'd rather be on his back and look at the world around him. And, he has recently decided he's too lazy to roll over much! 


Eli doesn't like using his utensils for eating. 
It's much easier to use his hands/fingers.. thus, making a MESS! :)
He's a cute mess though!  


If we're home in the mornings, it's been fun to play with Elijah while Luke takes his morning naps.
Lately, we've explored more with puzzles and coloring-- both of which he's really enjoying!


We love sleeping in on Saturdays (when the boys allow us to) 
And, We love college football games!

This is how most of our Saturday mornings look like:
Sleeping in
Pancakes (E's favorite!) 
PJ's
Being lazy
Watching Football 
And most importantly, just being together! 


I seriously just adore these two boys. 
They light up my life in so many ways. 
And, I love being their mama! 



No comments:

Post a Comment