Man! It's been a while since I've posted. I wanted to share about some amazing blessings we've received! We've been busy. Life is going great right now. In the past 10 days since I've updated we found out that Colin officially PASSED the Bar! This wifey had no doubts, but it was still VERY exciting to celebrate the official news. To say I am proud is a complete understatement. I could not be more honored to be this man's wife. He worked his butt off and it all paid off. Also, just a few days later we found out that I got a job! My dream job. I'll be working part time in the NICU. Honestly, working in the NICU is always something I've dreamt about or talked about wanting to do... and always thought it would be in the far out future or maybe never even happen. And now? Now I'm days away from starting orientation. I'm so many emotions it's crazy. Mostly, I'm excited. But with that excitement comes nervous, anxious, and overwhelmed by the amount I have to learn! It's been 3 years since I've been in a hospital setting and even longer since my days of working with babies in the Newborn Nursery during school-- and those babies were healthy! I'm also getting really sad to leave my boys. I can't beleive it's going to be 3 months since Luke was born and I have to return to work and leave my baby! Ah. It was hard when I had to leave Elijah when he was 3 months too. I knew this time would come again... but I guess I just didn't know it would be this hard again. But, this time, I'm excited for this new adventure I'm taking on and I get to start work doing something I'm so completely passionate about-- helping babies and their mamas! And- Nana gets to babysit!!! This means- the boys don't have to go to a daycare and they get lots of 1:1 time with Nana and can be home in their own envitronment and napping in their own beds too, which is great!!! We're SO blessed to have such amazing family who we love and trust our kids with 100%. Thanks Nana! ;-)
Life is really great right now. Everything is coming together and we're happy. 2 great jobs and 2 healthy happy boys. We're blessed!
Anyways-- other than that little update-- here are a few pics of my handsome boys in their Broncos gear. Colin is such a proud daddy and loves watching sports with his sons. And, of course, the boys look good cheering on the Broncos!
Seeing them together in their Blue and Orange is just too great. I love these guys-- SO VERY much!
Baby Eli in his Broncos hat/socks
Baby Luke in the same hat and socks!!
Proud Dada!
With Lukey
And, with Elijah
Could they be any sweeter!?
My caption for this next picture:
"Dear God- please let the Broncos win so Daddy is happy!"
Sweet boy!
HAHA!
We just LOVE his stunned - wide eyed face!
I think Eli had the same wide eyed face in most of his pictures too! :-) They look pretty alike in these photos I think!
I just love my Boys.
We are So very thankful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment