Our boys are so lucky to have both Oma/Opa & Nana/Papa close! We love living here and watching their relationships grow-- it's something I always knew I wanted for my kids-- but didn't realize just how much until we were in Missoula and away from our parents. I started realizing how sad I was since Elijah didn't get to be around his grandparents as much as his cousin Nathan. I was always thinking he's missing out on a special bond he could have with them. Well, we've been in Billings for a month now and I've loved watching Eli get close with our family. When we ask him where we're going he says "oma,opa, ake (blake) house?" or "nana and papa!?" He loves his grandparents. Luke can't say much now, but I have enjoyed watching our parents love on him along with big brother Elijah. These two boys are so very, very loved.
And we are so blessed to have such amazing parents. Without them-- none of this was possible ;-)
After all, it's "All because two people fell in love"
We LOOOOOVE You
Oma & Opa
Nana & Papa!
We're SO very thankful for you!
HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!
xoxoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment