Today Elijah and I spent the morning making cookies and valentines for his friends. Libby was over for the morning and we had a dance party and I caught a pic of the kiddos kissing. Priceless, I must say. Then we were off to bible study this afternoon. Cookies and valentines for the kids + Chocolate covered strawberries and good conversation with amazing godly women= PERFECT afternoon.
Libby + Elijah= Best friends!
Homemade Valentines with Hersheys Kisses!
I tried desperately to get a cute photo of this little man this morning.
He was SO busy and not in the mood for cheesin' for the camera.
So, this is the best I got of my "Most Eligible Bachelor"
A quick pic on my phone turned into one of my new favorites.
2 of my Valentines.
Elijah loves giving the baby kisses.
SO sweet! <3
I came home from an AMAZING massage this evening (I did NOT want it to end. Seriously.) But when I got home I was welcomed by two adorably handsome boys dressed to the T with candle lit lasagna dinner, milk in our wine glasses, sweet Italian music playing, and more chocolate covered strawberries and kisses from my little man for dessert. Could I ask for more? Nope. Im in love with this life. And I'm even more in love with the 3 precious Valentines I get to spend each and every day with.
Look at these two handsome devils all dressed up.
What a treat!
More Sweet moments with Elijah and G2
I adore this sweet moment between Daddy and Son.
It doesn't get much better than this.
Happy Valentines Day 2012!!


No comments:
Post a Comment