Weeks: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: As of today, 5.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Umm.. YEP! :) love them. I do fit in some regular shirts still and like those better sometimes because they aren't too baggy looking and fit my belly snug the way I like it!
Sleep: Not too great, mostly because of being sick for almost a month straight and lots of congestion makes it so I can't breath at night. Still get tired easily and still love my sleep when I get it.
Best Moment this week: Finding out today at my 18 week appointment that we're indeed having another BOY! :-) Was a little sad not to get my little girl, but couldn't be more happy at this point! So excited... and heck, we make pretty cute boys, right?
Miss Anything? Recently, it's been Wine. Colin has enjoyed quite a few glasses of red wine lately and I find myself longing to get a glass with him. Instead, I settle for a sip!
Movement: Just the past couple days I FINALLY felt some sweet flutters that I'm pretty positive are baby. SO exciting and can't wait for them to just get stronger and more noticeable.
Food Cravings: Still salty foods in general. I may or may not have finished an entire bag of jerky the other night to myself. But, I also love my chocolate covered strawberries this week (not sure that qualifies as a craving- but I couldn't get my mind off of them and even called Costco to see if they had any before I drove there to buy some!)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing! I tried coffee for the first time in months and actually loved it- with no sickness! Super exciting for me!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We found out today we're getting another little man. Can't wait for Elijah to have a little brother, I know they'll be best buds! I was longing for a girl, but was totally convinced it was a boy, so I'm ok with that! Guess we'll just have to convince daddy to try for a third now to see if we can get a girl next time ;-) HA! We'll see...we're taking it one kid at a time!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Felt lots of growing and stretching of the belly this month and after my massage and finding out my hips were completely out of place it helped me understand why the low back/hip pain! Nothin' I can't deal with though!
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! So very happy! Excited for another little man and all the exciting things coming up!
Looking forward to: March 6th we'll get a 3D/4D ultrasound with the doctor- and hopefully more pictures!! Can't wait! (Today's ultrasound was quick and to the point and I didn't get any printed photos)
The balloons Eli gave Daddy to tell him he's getting a little brother! :)
I was prepared with green outfits for a little man and pink if it was a girl...
Daddy got to open the present and found green outfits for Luke!!
SO excited for a "new little prince" to join our family!
Elijah was so excited to announce that he's getting a little brother.
Yay for another Baby Boy!
"Being a brother is better than being a superhero!"
Luke Terence, We cannot wait to meet you and kiss your sweet little face.
We love you already and pray for you to keep growing strong and healthy.
Love,
Mama, Dada, and big brother E




No comments:
Post a Comment