The Gerstner Grizzlies
2011
Our annual photo at the Griz game... this year Liz joined us!
Gerst Fam 2010
Griz Fam 2009
What a fun tradition! I can't believe this is our third year here! And I love watching how our family changes over each year! We'll have to keep coming back for games if we're not here next year! We sure do love the games and Missoula will always hold a special place in our hearts!
Love my little griz family :)
I sure do LOVE my handsome hubby!
Here is where grandma knows the way to Elijah's heart...
he starts getting antsy and doesn't want to sit still at the game...
she buys him a Strawberry milkshake and he's an angel :=)
Silly milkshake boy!
Eli chillin' at the game. He never napped but he was calm and chilled with Grandma and Mama for the second half!
We Are Montana!
We had a nice time hanging out and Elijah worked on perfecting his walking skills. It was a big weekend for him! He went from only a few steps and only when we "forced" him to walking almost the whole living room and doing it on his own terms. He finally decided he just *might* be interested in walking and he's slowly gaining confidence and getting better each day. He sure is cute. He puts his hands in the air and has a huge grin on his face the whole time!
Too cute I tell ya!
Oh- and- aren't his new jammies soooo adorable??
*thanks grandma and grandpa!*
This pretty much sums up how I feel right about now... :-)









No comments:
Post a Comment