Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Felchle Wedding Weekend

Wow. What a wonderful whirlwind of a trip. Why do vacations have to end?? It hits me when we're home and not surrounded by our loud and loving family members and I feel like its too quiet. We're back to reality in our tiny apartment while Colin works his butt off at the library till the wee hours in the morning. E and I hang out and try to get back into the norm. I can only pray that a time will come when we can be near family again and not have to just long for the next visit to see them all. 


 It was amazing to get together with family and enjoy a fabulous fall wedding in the beautiful Chico Hot Springs Resort. The weather was perfect for the outdoor wedding and the fall colors provided a perfect backdrop. I couldn't be happier for my big sister and am so delighted that she found her soul mate. 


Elijah was a pretty adorable little ring bearer/wagon rider in the wedding and he did well for the whole weekend! We owe a HUGE thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Gerstner for watching the little guy since Mama was so busy with wedding duties during the days... and mommy and daddy got to have two nights to stay out late and have a room to ourselves while E was with G&G. :) 


There are SO many photos from the weekend... but I will just share a few of my favorites because there is no way I can post them all! 


Rehearsal Dinner 

Our view for the wedding morning
at the cabin getting ready with the girls! 





SO beautiful!






These two are SO stinkin' cute!!!! 
I had so many good pics of these boys in the wagon... 
it was so hard just to pick a couple! 






The Gerstner Men.



I LOVE this picture.
It's so simple and yet says so much.
This is my world. :) 



Swimming in the hot springs pool! 



Oh Montana, how I love you!!! 



The Sibs!!!



Sisters! 


Love my big sis, such a gorgeous bride!


Just s snap shot of one of our multiple photo booth pics from the night! 
SO awesome!!!! :-)


Congrats Mr & Mrs Felchle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment