Monday, October 10, 2011

Bath Boy & Curly Locks

Over the year I have posted a few blogs about Elijah and his favorite bath time. I figured I should snap some updated pics and share them. Beware... there may or may not be some cute little booty in a couple of them :) E is changing so much and he's such a joy to watch as he's literally discovering the world around him. He loves new sounds, new games, new songs, and new words. He's trying to make new noises and match our words. I think he's figuring it out and wants to try to talk. Also, He's almost a pro at walking now. It's still not his main form of transportation but he's definitely doing it more and more. I swear each day I love him more, just when I thought that wasn't possible. His curly hair is getting SO long. So, yup. It's that time. Time for his first hair cut! :) We'll be getting his hair cut in Billings next week... and I'll be sure to take pictures!  Here are a few photos I snapped during bath time of this cute little man....





Just can't resist those eyes... 






E's new favorite thing is to lay on his belly and kick his feet. 
Just too cute for words! 


THOSE CURLS!!! 


Sweet chubby feet! 


I'll miss them...
 hoping we don't lose the gorgeous curls when we cut his hair!



Sweet boy!! 


Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment