The pumpkin carving crew
Eli loves to be just like daddy!
2010
"Boy in the pumpkin"
2011
"Boy in the pumpkin"
Mr E and his pumpkin!
He wasn't sad... just very serious. :-)
YAY!
We also decided to start our little family tradition of making some sort of cookies or dessert for each holiday. I think it will only get to be more fun each year as Eli gets older and more involved. We kept it pretty simple for the first holiday and just made sugar cookies and decorated them. E wasn't much help decorating, but he did like to eat them :-)
The family cookies!
Yum!
"What? I don't know what you're talking about...
I didn't eat anything, mom"
Most won't get this photo.
but, Colin is obsessed with this...
check out Tebowing to understand.
I love doing fun things with our little family and making great memories.
I can't wait to do more desserts and decorating for all of the upcoming holidays!












No comments:
Post a Comment